Great innovations are the product of great minds working together. We have seen the evolution of how people have travelled to see the world to learn about cultures, people, history, appreciate the breathtaking beauty of natures’ wonders, or to share an adventure with a loved one or loved ones. Before, we witnessed how tourists’ were at the mercy of accommodations that airlines and liners had to offer. We experienced the adrenalin pumping to keep up with itineraries that tour packages had lined up and the hassle and bustle of getting on the shuttle busses to shift us from one place to another. Today, when competition became apparent in the tourism industry, business owners made comfort and style a thrust and must for travellers.
Luxury liners opened its gate to the tourism industry which provided the concept of travelling in a fashionable and relaxing atmosphere without the hassle of following a main itinerary. Individuals are given the flexibility to do as they please and the get the same pleasures they enjoin at home. Some features and amenities of luxurious cruises are as follows:
- Top of the line stunning and exotic itineraries and routes to choose from.
- Spacious staterooms, cabins and suites with balconies, ocean views, bathtubs, mini-bar/full bar, Flat screens, walk-in cabinets which provides a simulated taste of your very own private quarters at home.
- Salon and spa services with a complete range of beauty and body treatments.
- Fine dining on your own private deck with “white glove” butler services, gourmet / alfresco dining from on-board restaurants, a variety of entrees from the different cultures.
- Live entertainment (from Jazz, classical, to Broadway production numbers), piano bar.
- Disco and dance halls.
- Cruise shops / boutiques / duty-free and art auctions.
- Heated Pool / Jacuzzi.
- Full size tennis court, golf simulator and computerized training system, putting greens and shipping areas, open air drive range.
- Stylish lounges where drinks can be served while looking at the ocean view.
- Bicycles for port explorations.
- Casinos – baccarat tables, slot machines, etc.
- Libraries / Internet facilities / Business Centers.
- Gymnasium / fitness centre (some even have fitness instructors.)
- Onboard educational programs and lectures.
- Efficient on board and maritime security.
Most luxury cruises offer all-inclusive packages that range from onboard dining and facilities, shore or port excursions, taxes, gratuities, insurance coverage, etc. There are fewer hidden onboard expenses which makes it a worry-free travel experience for the individual.
As the term luxury implies, Luxury Cruises cater to the high-end market who savour the inspiring and elevating experience of travelling to different ports or countries via a 5-Star or 6-Star vessel without having to sacrifice the lifestyle of being far from home. They provide a premium travel experience that is worth every dime spent.
Indeed, the innovative minds of business entrepreneurs have opened up gates to those who are willing to invest in memories that can last a lifetime. Make your booking today!